Buy, Sell & Trade Program
Recycling your closet clean-out with Muz & Rose is a great way to help out the environment while earning a little extra cash or trade towards a new wardrobe. If you’re looking to sell women’s clothes and accessories you’re no longer using, simply set an appointment and bring them in!
Please THOROUGHLY read our guidelines! We are a very small shop and thus have to be EXTREMELY selective. Items acquired through Buy/Sell/Trade appointments represent a small percentage of our vintage & previously loved inventory. We encourage you to ask questions and send us photos if you are unsure if your items mesh with what we are currently looking for.
Please refer to our Instagram Page to get a sense of our aesthetic!
Payout Policy: No need to wait for your items to sell! For anything we’re able to buy, we’ll assign it a selling price and you’ll receive 30% of our selling price in cash or 50% in store credit on-the-spot. (Please note that this is a STANDARD rate for buy/sell/trade programs and if you are looking for larger margins on your items we will kindly redirect you elsewhere; Poshmark, Depop, and Facebook Marketplace are great options.)
Fill out the form below to set an appointment!
What We Look For
- Vintage!!! (this is truly our focus; we are moving away from accepting contemporary pieces through BST)
- Quality garments
- Quality designer items
- Natural fibers, including cotton, silk, linen, wool, etc.
- Timeless silhouettes
- Spring/Summer items, including:
- Dresses (casual & wedding guest appropriate; our shop is not a good fit for formal wear)
- Short sleeve blouses
- High waisted & vintage shorts (think classic silhouettes)
- Tank tops
- Cotton & linen items
- Light & airy colors
- Long denim skirts!!!!!!
We Do Not Accept
- Fast fashion
- Office wear
- Active wear
- Lounge wear
- We are super selective on 80s aesthetics as 80s pieces don’t perform well at our shop. If your item screams 80s, we probably cannot take it.
- We are only able to schedule BST appointments for Wednesdays & Thursdays due to staff availability. We do have flexibility if you need to drop off & pick up at a later date.
- Parking for your appointment can be found in the lot directly behind the shop! The entrance is on Royal Street directly next to the salon. Spots that say “Private Parking” are available to customers; “Reserved” spots are not.
*we get back to everyone as quickly as we can but we are a small team, please allow 2-4 days for a response.
*sometimes our replies go to spam, please check there :)