Buy, Sell & Trade Program
Recycling your closet clean-out with Muz & Rose is a great way to help out the environment while earning a little extra cash or trade towards a new wardrobe. To set an appointment, please fill out our form below.
Please thoroughly read our guidelines! We are a very small, curated shop and thus have to be highly selective on items we purchase to ensure they match our current or upcoming collections. Just because we are not a good fit for certain pieces does not mean they are not great pieces :).
How it Works:
- We buy vintage and independently designed women’s apparel that translates to modern day fashion. We love quality garments made of natural fibers that feature timeless silhouettes. Please refer to our online inventory and Instagram page to get a sense of our aesthetic.
- We schedule buy/sell/trade appointments on Wednesdays & Thursdays. We are open 11-6 on these days. We do have flexibility for picking up or dropping off items on other days, but ask that in these cases items are folded as opposed to hanging as we are very limited on space.
- We accept 2 medium sized bags at a time. Items must be well constructed and in great condition. We do not accept activewear, loungewear, intimates, office wear, jewelry, or damaged/stained items. Shoes must be like-new. We are super selective on 80s aesthetics as these pieces do not perform well at our shop.
- Payout: We offer either 50% of our retail value as store credit OR 30% as cash. Payout is completed on the spot; no need to wait for your items to sell.
- Fall Items, Including:
- Light knitwear
- Cozy cashmere sweaters
- Blazers (think boxy & oversized fits)
- Denim (straight or wide leg jeans only)
- Long denim skirts!!!!
- Cotton & merino wool items
- Pieces that match a bohemian style OR have more saturated colors
- All items must be freshly laundered and folded in bags or boxes. While vintage pieces often come with minor flaws, excessively dirty or damaged items will not be considered.
Parking for your appointment can be found in the lot directly behind the shop! The entrance is on Royal Street directly next to the salon. Spots that say “Private Parking” are available to customers; “Reserved” spots are not.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! We encourage you to ask questions and send us photos if any clarification is required.
- We get back to everyone as quickly as we can but we are a small team, please allow 2-4 days for a response :)