- Their paper is carefully selected for its smooth, durable quality and for the way it is responsibly made. It is produced in an American paper mill that prioritizes sustainability and some of the features include being acid and chlorine-free, which means it's friendlier to our waterways. Additionally, it is made with 2/3 renewable energy and more than half of the energy to make our paper is made on-site with renewable biomass and zero-emission hydroelectric.
- Their book cloth is one of the core materials in their product line is also proudly USA-made which means low-shipping impact and it is compliant with the latest EPA standards and guidelines. The material is completely biodegradable and constructed from a cotton-blend material making it odor-free and pH neutral.
The 2021 Studio Calendar
Our 15" × 13" Studio Calendar features four alternating colors, meant to brighten up any space. Made with durable cover stock paper, tear-off sheets and simple holes for hanging, this dated calendar is perfect for big-picture planners. Arrives in a custom envelope, ready for gifting.
- 80# cover stock
- Perforated sheets for easy removal
- Holes in back for hanging
- Packaged in an Appointed envelope
- Four alternating colors
- Boxes measure 2" wide x 1.75" tall
Photos and product description by Appointed